Quality Assurance Expert
The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO)
EMVO is a Belgian non-profit organisation created in 2015 as a joint initiative of EU supply chain stakeholders, representing pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, community pharmacists and hospitals. We ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective system across Europe, to ensure patient health and safety.
EMVO is responsible for the European Medicines Verification System (EMVS), a European-wide system created to prevent falsified medicines from entering the legal supply chain. It demonstrates the principle of European integration and has a real-world impact for patients and the healthcare sector across the EU and EEA member states.
Alongside our founding stakeholders, we work with the European Commission, 30 National Medicines Verification Organisations (NMVOs), and over 2000+ pharmaceutical companies are currently connected to our system.
Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport. Due to COVID-19, the EMVO team is currently teleworking, so interviews will be conducted remotely.
You will be involved in successfully running an organisation which is critical to the European pharmaceutical supply chain and will be performing Quality Assurance activities in support of EMVO’s Quality Management System. As a Quality Assurance Expert, you will take responsibility to ensure compliance of EMVO’s owned systems and services.
More specifically, as EMVO’s QA Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and supporting the Quality Management System
- Providing EMVO departments with support related to Quality Assurance
- Representing EMVO Quality Assurance department in EMVS InterOperability Tests
- Assisting in the organisation of external audits and supporting the execution of internal audits
- Interacting closely with EMVO staff and providing them with Quality Assurance training.
- Following up on the Quality Events and CAPAs
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- You have a university degree
- You have experience in Computer System Validation.
- You possess a strong working knowledge of IT software development, testing and maintenance (GAMP5).
- You have excellent analytical, technical trouble-shooting and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- You demonstrate good interpersonal skills and you are a real team player.
- You are proficient in MS Office.
- An experience within the pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
As QA Expert, you will be part of a dynamic and international organisation, growing rapidly to meet the demands of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
EMVO will also offer you:
- A permanent position within a dynamic working environment, working with innovative systems and alongside friendly, open colleagues.
- You will be involved in an interesting and challenging work within large scale projects.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group insurance and health insurance.
- A career in a secure and stable working environment in an industry that is vital for today’s evolving society.
- Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and master at least one other European language.
Call MARISA JIMENEZ
at the number: +32 2 657 51 71